3rd March
All week, Jesse has got really frustrated because he couldn't jump on the sofa for being too small... LOL Today he finally managed to get up there on his own! Didn't he have a smug look on his face - bless.
Jesse was also left on his own for the first time when we went out for just under half an hour. I video'd him... he was fine for a few minutes, then he barked an howled for a while, then he settled back down. I will continue to video him, particularly as I am going back to work next week and he has to be on his own. I will get a friend coming in half way through the three hour period when our dogs are alone in the afternoon to break it up for him. So he will only be on his own for 2 x 1 hour.
He is generally getting much better with the crate training and I am now able to do chores upstairs whilst he is crated downstairs. This does make life a lot easier.
Cornel bought Jesse a little pressie today... his very own little chair!
No comments:
Post a Comment