

And a close up... doesn't he just have the most adorable face!

We received Jesse's KC registration documents. His registered name is now WEIAMBEA JESSE JAMES. I like it; sounds good.
I've sent the KC ownership transfer to Pauline today so she can fill in her bit and send it on to the Kennel Club to transfer ownership.
Things are continually improving with the crate training as well as the house training. Jesse can be left in the crate longer and longer (he still needs to be tired though) without getting distressed. When we go out altogether, it seems that he just settles and goes to sleep. I still want to tape that though just to be sure.
Re housetraining: he has started going out in the garden by himself when he needs the toilet when the back door is open, which is great. Although his wees and poos are minuscule compared to what we are used to from the big guys, it is still nice not having to clean it up, particularly as he sometimes has to go every few minutes... including some pretend wees just to get praise and treats... LOL, the sneaky monkey he is.
Oh, and Jesse needs a face trim very soon... his facial hair is growing fast. I need to find a groomer soon anyway, so I shall contact a couple of recommendations.
No comments:
Post a Comment