Thursday, 18 July 2013

Training with Kamal and eye infection

On Thursday, 11th July, I took Jesse and Skye to Newham in East London for a 1-2-1 training session with Kamal. It was a really useful and brilliant session and I have taken notes again. With Jesse, I need to focus on rewarding a shoulder touch as he is physically not able to put both his shoulders and head on my leg as his chest is broad. There were other bits and pieces which I need to write down as yet, but by the end of the session Jesse was heeling much closer! It was great.

On Monday, 15th, I had to take him to the vet as he has an eye infection. I am giving him drops every day as advised, though it isn't cleared up yet and the white pussy spot in his eye is also still there, though leaking less puss now.

No comments: