Friday, 5 December 2008

Update... a bit more itching again

Over the last week or so, Jesse has started itching quite a lot again, though I can't see any skin changes. I have now stopped the Salmon Oil and the Nut Oil too as I think he may be reacting to that. Time will tell.

I have booked him in for Tuesday, 16th November, to have his thyroid levels checked to see whether the dosage is fine.

Jesse has not had any aggressive incidents, virtually no resource guarding against our dogs (a couple of growls when toys taken straight out of his mouth which is fair enough), no problems on walks unless the lurchers kicked off (so Jesse has to join in of course...).

His coat is not much improved yet, but I guess with so much coat, it will take a good few months for the new hair to come through. But he still has no dandruff and he doesn't smell.

Tonight, Jacqui is popping in for some TTouch whilst I am at the work Christmas Party, so I will get an opinion off of her too as she would obviously notice more due to not seeing him so often.

No comments: