Monday, 21 July 2008

Obedience Show, SEDTS, 19th July

On Saturday, we had our own obedience show and I was there all day to help. I took Jesse with me also as he was entered.

It was a nice day and Jesse did a nice Pre-Beginners round. However, he messed the recall up and went straight past me for a couple of feet, then came back into the present. How strange... that cost me enough to stop us from being placed. Never mind, the judge was over the moon with Jesse and thanked me several times for bringing such a fantastic dog to the show!

Re Jesse's skin: so far, so good. He has been off antibiotics for nearly three weeks now and his skin is great. He scratches very occasionally, but nothing much above normal really! The new diet seems to work, though he still throws up occasionally if he gets hold of something that he shouldn't or - if I try new treats to see how he gest on with them.

No comments: