Sunday, 27 July 2008

Jesse won out of Pre-Beginners today

It was a very hot day today, but Jesse and I arrived at Northwest Kent Obedience Show in Culverstone nice and early.

We first worked Beginners, where things didn't go as well as I hoped, amongst other things a very crooked present...

Then we did the Pre-Beginners Stays... no problem! Jesse did them fine despite the heat.

Right after, we worked Pre-Beginners and Jesse did a smashing round. I was so pleased. We were in the lead from then on.

The Beginners Stays were no problem either, luckily the sun was behind clowds then, so it wasn't quite as hot.

Well, I was totally surprised when Jesse came 5th in Beginners! We got a lovely rosette!

And what's more... we stayed in the lead in Pre-Beginners to the very end and JESSE WON! I am over the moon. Only his third show and he wins out of Pre-Beginners... what a result! My little Jesse is a star.



No comments: