Sunday, 8 April 2007

First Family Outing

Cornel wanted to go out today taking all four dogs with us... I was reluctant at first, but it turned out to be lovely. We went to a park about 20 minutes away from us where we knew there wouldn't be too many dogs in the later afternoon.

We didn't walk far and always making sure Jesse was ok, but all the dogs love it and Jesse also ran quite a bit, though he figured out very quickly that he couldn't keep up with Dylan and Flash... LOL

It was strange for me to look out for three dogs (Cornel having Troy on the lead), but I will get used to it with a bit more practice... it was quite tiring from that point of view, though luckily Jesse doesn't stray far at all...

Here some of the lovely pictures taken today:

All four boys with Cornel

And all four boys with me

Flash and Jesse


The crew


And here's one of Dylan followed by Jesse that's very blurry, but I love it

And our boy Flash

No comments: