Thursday, 26 April 2007

4 months old today

Jesse is growing fast, and he is getting heavy too, which I notice when I carry him up and down the stairs... LOL

But no wonder... he is 4 MONTHS OLD TODAY! Congratulations to the 1/3rd year birthday of my not so little boy anymore!

Jesse is really being a good boy, there isn't anything to complain about at all. He is extremely well behaved (thanks to our dogs that are teaching him so much invaluable stuff!), can be taken anywhere without problems, he eats well, grows well, loves playing, his mouthing is incredibly gentle (again, thanks to our dogs), he doesn't snatch treats and is very gentle when taking them, he very rarely chews our shoes or furniture or anthying else he shouldn't, he loves his walks nver going far (NOT thanks to our other dogs... LOL) and his recall is excellent!
The only thing that needs improving (but we have of course plenty of time for that... he is after all just 4 months old) is housetraining (though he is pretty good, but not 100% yet) and keeping his voice down a bit at times (that's improving too... he doesn't have to bark through the whole meal preparation anymore now!).

Sometimes it is hard to remember that this little guy is only 4 months old, he is sometimes just too good to be true... and I keep waiting for the adolescence kicking in with a vengeance... LOL

Here's some pictures taken today









That's it, mum, I've had enough...

No comments: