Thursday, 16 September 2010

Jesse attacked Troy

On Tuesday evening, all the dogs were waiting patiently (or not so patiently in Jesse's case) for their treat that I was sorting out from their treat tub. Suddenly all hell broke loose when Jesse and Troy were fighting. I didn't see the start of it, but Troy would never start on Jesse, so for the first time since being on Soloxine, Jesse went for Troy.

I smashed through the kitchen gate (no time to undo it properly), and apart from my bruised ankle, no-one was hurt. Jesse is very lucky to have such a good brother that would never hurt him.

So I am not 99% sure that his thyroid is out of whack again. I already thought this might be the case as Jesse has over the last few weeks become a little more anxious, a little growly towards some people (and is also itching a lot more again), so this attack just confirmed it to me and I will be bringing this test forward to next week instead of wait till August.

No comments: