Jesse is back! Our first show this season and he came 5th in Beginners and did a nice Novice round. In the Beginners round he thought for a little while of shutting down again, but he didn't and caught himself well. Good boy.
SHOW REPORT by Sue Starr
5th. No.310. Vera & Jesse. D. American Cocker Spaniel. Losing 5. I really enjoyed this team Jesse really tried hard but the drifting in heelwork which then caused a tight lead costly today, which was reflected in the heelwork marks losing 3½ on lead compared to 1¼ of lead, so spend some time getting that heelwork position sound and another team that will be moving through this class. Good Luck & Well Done
This is the first time ever I had been marked for a tight lead... and I actually can't remember it ever being tight, but hey... I couldn't see myself working and the judge could. I'll be more careful next time. I know Jesse was lagging a little though and when walking past the table, he drifted off towards that - twice... LOL At least he was thinking about the treats and not shutting down! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment