I had been battling with Cornel for weeks to stop him from using air freshners, to no avail! He started using the febreze air freshners, and Jesse started to itch even more. Last Wednesday I checked him over and found the most massive sore patch under his arm (in addition to other smaller sores all over his belly and legs). It was red, weeping and bleeding from scratching. I cried, I felt so sorry for Jesse!
I booked Jesse into the vets, and told Cornel to stop all the air freshners and showed him Jesse's skin. He finally agreed to stop using them!
By Thursday evening, Jesse's skin stopped itching, was dry and scabbed up. So it was definitely those chemicals. Just to help Jesse a bit more, he also got an antibiotic shot on Friday morning.
I hope that this is the last piece of the Jesse's allergy puzzle!
No comments:
Post a Comment