Monday, 8 June 2009

Gravesend Obedience Show: 24th May

I completely forgot to update the blog with the results of our first obedience show this year: Gravesend on 24th May.

We entered both Beginners and Novice. Jesse did very well in Novice, we didn't get placed, but were nicely in the middle field, which was great considering it is only our second attempt in the Novice class! I was well happy with that.

But to top that off, Jesse came 4th in Beginners! He did a very nice round and we only lost points because I apparently kept moving my right hand when motivating him, which made him move off my leg to look at me... But we got another rosette and it was a great start to the show year!

Our next show is Findon Downs on 14th June! I am looking forward to it, Jesse is working nicely and with a bit of luck we will win out of Beginners this year.

Added on 22th July: Judge's Report (Maurice Sage)
4th. No. 246 losing 4 Vera Marney with WEIAMEA JESSE JAMES ACS. A good team to watch, Jesse has a lovely attitude for working, nice and close but when handler moved her hand Jesse jumped out of position. Excellent recall and retrieve. Keep up the good work.

No comments: