Sunday, 18 January 2009

Jesse approached a toddler today.... and didn't growl!

I think this was the first time ever that Jesse approached a young child... He went right up to the toddler (parents were fine with it) and was curious about him! No growling, no insecurity! What an improvement!

I just realised that I never updated on Jean Dodds reply etc. Jean Dodds replied that the high T4 is probably a false reading due to the antibodies... (she even reckons that the 15.4 was higher too than it actually was). I talked to Mark the next day and also forwarded him the correspondence! He agreed to put Jesse back on the 0.5 mg/day!

Since then, Jesse has improved again! No further aggressive outbursts, no resource guarding and see the above with the toddler! His coat still needs longer and he'd been itching quite a lot, though this has eased off and almost stopped again over the last few days.

No comments: