Jesse is doing fine after the op. I did put the buster collar on him at night as he does nibble if not watched carefully... Same today, if I can't watch him, I put the buster collar on.
This morning, I took him to training class with me... not a particularly good move as he was quite distractive to the other dogs, but I didn't want to leave him at home unsupervised (Cornel was still in bed). He was quite aggressive, particularly to the puppies, which I knew he would be. It is the only place where he is like that... On walks he is fine and does not cause any problem, particularly off lead. On lead, he can be a bit funny - but I think that's mainly learnt behaviour copied from Dylan.
Once the hormones have worn off in a few weeks and I know that they don't influence his behaviour majorly anymore, then I will start with lots of work with him to get him fully back on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment