Over the last few weeks, Jesse had been obsessively humping all the dogs he came across. However, he tried it on Troy once, and Troy of course told him off by barking into his face. That did the trick... LOL
On Thursday I brought him to obedience training which was excellent for him as most of the dogs growled at him and showed their teeth... That seems to have put him back on track and he has stopped the obsessive humping. Yesterday when I took him out for a walk he played really nicely with a couple of dogs without trying to hump them! Excellent.
Due to this, his recall around dogs is getting much better again too; this and giving him treats when he comes back. He is by no means perfect yet, but will not take off anymore now as soon as he sees a dog... so we are getting there.
I have taken some pictures on walks yesterday (Jesse on his own) and today (all three)
Yesterday, 9th September







Does my bum look big in this...?

Knackered after a good walk

Today, 10th September









No comments:
Post a Comment