Saturday, 23 June 2007

Cocker Meeting

Jesse and I went to a Cocker Spaniel meeting today organised by a member of the Zim Cocker Spaniel forum.

There were three American Cocker Spaniels. It was lovely to see them as I have never seen any other than Pauline and Leigh's Khia and Bentley. All the others (probably about 12 or so) were English Cockers.

Jesse had a fantastic time, he played lots and enjoyed the company of so many dogs.

He was also great on the train and loved sitting on my lap watching the scenery through the window.

He is now totally knackered! What a good boy he was today.

Here's some pictures taken by various people (Lucy, Holly, Louise, Grace) attending at the meeting (unfortunately I forgot my own camera, so don't have my own pictures...).

Jesse in all his glory



Jesse playing with Jakey


And some pictures of Jesse and me... (and I noticed that we both have the same hair colour...LOL)






And some group shot...



No comments: