On Tuesday evening, Flash was running about with a blade of grass in his mouth. I don't know what exactely happened (I didn't see it), but suddenly we had an argument on our hands between Jesse, Flash and Troy... We quickly stopped it and all was well again.
Then a few minutes later, suddenly a scream from Jesse and a row again with Jesse flying at Flash! Again, I didn't really see what happened, but I think that Jesse got possibly a loose tooth caught on Flash when playing, which must have hurt like hell. Again, we stopped it all (with Jesse screaming away for another few seconds) and I checked Jesse over. I couldn't see anything at all, so I really think it was a tooth (he has now already both top canines missing with the new ones coming through already).
No further problems since. But Jesse is definitely becoming more assertive and brave... and he is probably heading for a severe telling off from Troy and possibly Dylan. But we knew this would happen with Jesse growing up and testing the boundaries and the hormones kicking in etc. Flash I think will just take up the bottom place again... poor sausage... but he doesn't really care much as long as he gets to play lots with Jesse and gets his runs, he is fine.
Jesse got a bath on Tuesday evening, he smells all nice again and is lovely and fluffy! His fur is also slowly changing to being more silky than just fluffy.
Cornel with Dylan and Jesse in the kitchen

No comments:
Post a Comment